PwC has been providing services to the Turkish business world since 1981, with five offices located in four cities, İstanbul, Ankara, Bursa, and İzmir. With a professional staff of 1,650, we provide services to create the value that our clients look for. At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services.
We are looking for '' Intern
'' for our Tax/Transfer Pricing
department with following qualifications;
- Either a currently enrolled 4th grade student or a new graduate, preferably from a reputable university from the Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences
- Good command of English
- Good command of MS Office applications and any accounting/corporate softwares
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Organized and using time effectively
- Easy-learner and a team-player
- Good at multi-tasking
- Proactive and solution oriented personality
- Self-motivated with good communication skills both with clients and engagement teams
- Take responsibility and initiative when necessary
Please note that the internship period will be mininum 1 month and 3 days in a week.