We believe that our team is the most valued resource for our success. If you want to start your career in a multinational and challenging work enviroment in pharmaceutical sector, we invite you to Pfizer as a Part-Time team member!
What we expect from you:
- Preferably 3rd year university students from Chemical or Industrial Engineering
- Able to work minimum 2.5 days/week for preferably minimum 2 semester
- SAP knowledge is a plus
- Solid analytical and organizational skills with the ability to establish consensus between functions and operations
- Good inter-personal relationship, and communication skills
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Willingness and potential for learning and development
- Computer proficiency in MS Office Set
This role will be in charge of supply and demand planning of a group of products. The candidate is expected to use local and global ERP systems, communicate frequently and effectively with related local and global functions, deliver key KPI’S, do effective inventory management and prepare and share reports.