There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We’re on a journey that’s centred around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We’re proud of that!
If you want to be the “Part-time Human Resources Responsible”
to support HR business partnership operations and if you are willingto work in a global company in casual dress-code in our Maslak Headquarters,
If you think you have most of the following qualifications;
- 3rd or 4th year university (or senior student at master’s degree) students at Business Administration, Psychology, Sociology, Industrial Engineering or other relevant areas,
- Flexibility to work 3 days/week,
- Excellent command of English and Turkish,
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint etc.) applications,
- Aspiration to pursue a career in Human Resources,
- Eagerness to learn and develop,
If you think you may take charge of the following responsibilites;
- Assist day to day operations of HR Business Partnership departments,
- Actively get involved in HR projects,
- Follow up on allocated jobs and deliver results,
You may very well be the one we are looking for.
and don’t miss this opportunity!