Location: Hadımköy/ Esenyurt
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications;
* 1st year student in Post-Graduate Degree or 3rd/4th year student in Graduate Degree such as Business Administration, Economics, Financial Engineering, Informatics, Management Engineering, Faculty of Law or related department, Management Information Systems, Industrial Engineering etc.
* Able to work minimum 3 days a week in school time and everyday in summer term,
* Good command of English both written and spoken,
* German is preferable as a second language,
* Good command of MS Office applications,
* Self motivated with good communication skills,
* Team worker
* Vacant positions are in Credit Risk, Collection, Controlling&Treasury, Law, Customer Services and Operation, Accounting, Marketing, Sales, Information Technologies and Human Resources Departments.
* Duration of our Trainee Program is 11 months. (not binding with a contract)
* She/he will give support to the projects or transactions of the department during their internship.
* Graduate Interns are able to work at least 3 days a week whereas 4 days for Post- Graduate Interns.