Long Term Intern Human Resources
Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, risk advisory and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte’s more than 286,000 professionals are committed to becoming the standard of excellence.
Deloitte has 4 values to make an impact. These are; outstanding value to our clients, commitment to each other, strength from cultural diversity and integrity.
We are seeking for a high potential candidate to be evaluated in our Human Resources Team with the following qualifications;
- Currently pursuing or new graduated from Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Sociology, Psychology or related discipline,
- Previous HR Intern experience is preferred,
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills,
- Strong organizational skills
- A good team player with analytical thinking, paying attention to details
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and accomplish tasks on a timely manner
- Strong communication skills,
- Proficient computer skills,
- Able to work 5 days a week
- Assisting Human Resources Generalist in all HR fields
- Screening CV’s from various platforms
- Organizang interviews, conducting candidate phone calls, arranging rooms
- Updating internal HR lists
- CV's and comments entries into the database
- Assisting campus recruitment process
20 Mart 2019
Son Başvuru Tarihi
25 Nisan 2019
DTTL'in Türkiye'deki üye firması olan Deloitte Türkiye bugün Istanbul, Ankara, Izmir, Bursa ve Adana'da bulunan ofislerinde, konusunda uzman profesyonel kadrosuyla Denetim, Vergi, Yönetim Danışmanlığı, Kurumsal Finansman ve Kurumsal Risk alanlarında hizmetler sunmaktadır.